Carpe Diem Tattoos For Men
21. If you are a religious person then you can add a saint or philosopher to your carpe diem tattoo as it will symbolically represent peace and faith.(Inner ear tattoos)
22. Most boys like to add Ship’s wheel to their carpe diem tattoo because this term was very popular among sailors. You can add an anchor tattoo too.
23. Back neck is also a good place to have a simple carpe diem tattoo design.
24. But Neck is not a good option for Carpe Diem tattoos because it will just not suit with neck.
25. Girls like to have tattoos on thigh but remember Carpe Diem tattoos are not meant for thighs.
26. If you add flowers to Carpe diem tattoos then ask the artist to perfectly blend it with the original tattoo or else the look will be ruined.
27. You can add an arrow design too to your carpe diem tattoo and here is a nice design for you to blend the arrow tattoo with it.
28. Carpe diem tattoos on wrist are perfect because they would be visible to the world all the time.
29. You can add a tiny heart (in red color) on the letter ‘I’ of Carpe Diem tattoos just like this.
30. If the font of the Carpe diem is not readable then it will be just waste of time, space and money.