Carpe Diem Tattoos Designs
11. If you add flying birds to your carpe diem tattoos then it is better to show them flying above the tattoo instead of below it.
12. This old man took the carpe diem tattoo game to whole another level by adding a fist and a $lang to it showing hyper positivity.
13. You can also pick up a font that shows the word Carpe Diem as if it was coming out of the skin.
14. I don’t think above shoulder is an ideal place for a carpe diem tattoo because such tattoo design should be visible all the time.
15. You can decorate your Carpe diem tattoo with multiple colourful flower tattoos but don’t let the flower distract the viewers from original word.
16. Honestly a large size Carpe Diem tattoo would be a back idea but still many people fantasize it. Here is a large size Carpe diem tattoo in celtic font on the back of this boy.
17. Siblings can opt for matching carpe diem tattoos especially if they are into same field and love supporting each other.
18. The Sanskrit and devanagiri font are very stylish and they can make any English or latin word beautiful. Here is a carpe diem tattoo in Devanagiri font.
19. If you want a subtle and tiny carpe diem tattoo design then fingers are the best place to have it.
20. If you wear high heel ankles then you would probably like this positioning of Carpe diem tattoo.