Blackwork Tattoos are made using thick ink and they are also known as neo-tribal tattoos. This is because they are inspired from the oldest method of tattoo making – the tribal tattoo art. Blackwork tattoos are of thick black color and many also call them solid black tattoos. They are especially popular among people who are looking for cover up tattoos. Here we present you 50 solid black and amazing blackwork tattoos for men and women –
Blackwork tattoos Ideas And Designs
1. Even though artists use thick and dark ink for blackwork tattoos yet these types of tattoos can fade away if you don’t take a proper care of them.(Chess tattoos for couple)
2. If any of your tattoo design starts fading away then you can ask the artist to redesign it using the blackwork or neo tribal tattoo art.
3. As blackwork tattoos use thick ink so you should choose a body part that is less hairy for example forearm or shoulder.
4. The most beautiful kind of blackwork tattoos would be those that are inspired from natural black colors for example this beautiful black raven tattoo.
5. There are often tattoos of certain objects and accessories that are left with just outlines. You can try them in blackwork style. For example here is a knife tattoo in blackwork style.
6. Blackwork skull tattoos are even more beautiful and attractive than normal skull tattoos because the artist can give realistic look to the holes of skull.
7. Girls can opt for a designer black work tattoo design that looks like jewellery. The best place for this is hand or wrist.
8. A really impressive blackwork tattoo idea would be to opt for your zodiac sign as tattoo. Zodiac sign tattoos using black work turns out to be really impressive.
9. You can try tattoo design of medieval or ancient weapons. The blackwork look of weapon tattoos would be mesmerising and jaw dropping.
10. You can opt for any kind of animal blackwork tattoo design and it will look beautiful. Here is a beautiful koi fish black work tattoo on the back of this girl.