41. This biomechanical tattoo is inspired from the famous Jules Verne novel 20000 Leagues under the sea.
42. Calf is also among the popular body part choice for biomechanical tattoos.
43. You will find many experienced tattoo artists in New York and New Jersey who are expert in biomechanical tattoo art.
44. Although I consider this biomechanical tattoo incomplete but I liked the idea of tying up the tattoo with button.
46. You might want to consider ribcage and stomach for biomechanical tattoo. Here is how it will look like.
47. Getting biomechanical tattoo on head will be a bad idea but if you still want to go for it then here is one picture for you.
48. How beautiful a biomechanical tattoo can look? Here is a good example as you can see it yourself on the legs of this lady.
49. Biomechanical tattoos will need a lot of care before and after getting the tattoo also it will wear off quickly.
50. You might feel like this tattoo is overly done but I guess it is really amazing and is result of a lot of patience and hard work.