31. 3D biomechanical tattoos are probably the toughest tattoo designs and that is why they cost so much.
32. Biomechanical tattoos are the best design for cover up. If you are looking for a good coverup tattoo then choose biomechanical tattoos.
33. If you want to try a small biomechanical tattoo design then opt for hand biomechanical or a wrist biomechanical tattoo.
34. Even though biomechanical tattoos are more popular among males but they are admired by female tattoo lovers too.
35. Biomechanical tattoos need a larger space so they should be inked on body parts like arms, chest or back.
36. Here is a simple looking biomechanical tattoo that you can easily get from any tattoo artist near you.
37. Biomechanical tattoos are also called as auto mechanic tattoos and in such tattoos the artist ink auto machineries.
38. This 3d mechanic tattoo design on shoulder is popular on the site deviantart.
39. Tattoo artists share their biomechanic tattoos on sites like pinterest, tumblr and instagram.
40. Another cool biomechanical tattoo idea would be to have a wolverine style arm in which you can show the claws of wolverine hiding inside your forearm.