21. This biomechanical tattoo design seems to be inspired from the ultra tech technology of dystopian era.(Couple tiny tattoos)
22. The most basic biomechanical tattoo design is inspired from the machinery of a watch.
23. Coloring matters a lot in biomechanical tattoo design because without it one might get confused about the complexity of the tattoo.
24. Now here is a beautiful example of how good coloring can really improve your biomechanical tattoo design.
25. Full sleeve biomechanical tattoos were in trend a decade ago but these days people prefer only half sleeves biomechanical tattoos.
26. It is really hard for a tattoo artist to ink realistic biomechanical tattoos because
27. Forearm is probably the best place to get a biomechanical tattoo as you can show it any time you want.
28. Such biomechanical tattoo design is easy for newbies and beginners. If you are a tattoo artist looking for simple design then here you go.
29. This biomechanical tattoo design on shoulder is impressive but the alignment is not correct. It could be adjusted exactly on the shoulder make it look real.
30. It would be a bad idea to show a biomechanical face on hand because that would be too out of place. A better idea would be ink a biomechanical face on the real face.