11. Mixing up the bone structure with the machinery in a biomechanical tattoo can really improve the design and bring out a unique design.
12. Probably the tattoo artist was trying to show the nervous system of a normal human being through this biomechanical tattoo. But in the end it is giving an impressive illusion of spider man’s leg.
13. Back shoulder or outer bicep will be an uncommon place to get a biomechanical tattoo (because most of the time you will not be able to admire it). However, it will keep people wondering.
14. This biomechanical tattoo seems to be inspired from the structure of DNA. To come out with better results the artist might took help of galaxies and star systems.
15. If you do not want a detailed biomechanical tattoo then you can go for a design like this.
16. In my opinion full size and clear biomechanical tattoos look much better but people have admired such tattoos too.
17. A biomechanical hand tattoo design on the hand itself is a brilliant idea but surely only an experienced tattoo artist can pull this off.
18. How about a steampunk styled biomechanical tattoo where most of the machine is in bone style.
19. If you have huge biceps like this dude then it will be necessary for you to have a biomechanical tattoo design on your bicep just like this.
20. Biomechanical tattoos need not to be inspired from modern technology. Here is a medieval style biomechanical tattoo design.