41. Biker gang tattoo designs are weird but hold special meaning among the club members.
42. This biker tattoo design seems to be inspired form the Ghost rider film because Johnny blaze left her gf crying.
43. Biker itself is a religion and yes if there is biker god then this is how he/she will look.
44. Is it Frankenstein riding a bike or the tattoo artist tried to ink popular actor James Dean.
45. If you are looking for tattoo cover up designs then here is one to consider.
46. This biker tattoo would have looked way better on chest or on back but the wearer preferred it on calf.
47. Here is one cool biker tattoo idea for forearm.
48. One thing that I admired about this biker tattoo on chest is that the artist tried to use the curves of the body as the road.
49. Most outlaw motorcycle clubs have gang tattoos that are required to be worn by every biker member.
50. Here is the ultimate biker tattoo design of a skelton biker riding a chopper in speed.
So which Biker tattoos design you liked the most and why?