To be honest it is hard to pick just 50 best tattoos when you find like thousands of tattoos inked by famous tattoo artists. However we always admire and recommend those tattoo design that can be tried by thousands of other people too. So here we selected 50 such tattoos that can easily suit thousands of other boys and girls. Here are 50 best tattoos for men and women –
Best tattoo Designs in the World
1. A man would obviously love an armour tattoo design but it will only impress others if it looks realistic just like this chest piece tattoo design.
2. Honestly there was no need to add the real looking frog tattoo in this design because the beautiful bird tattoo inked on upper arm of this woman grabs all the attention.
3. Here is a traditional Black Panther tattoo and it gives a cool idea that if you wish to have a predator tattoo design then make sure that it looks aggressive like this.
4. Sometimes simple tattoo design conveys a better message than a complicated tattoo. Look at this simple flower tattoo design.
5. Famous wrestler and actor Dwayne Johnson made the bull tattoo design really popular. So if your physique is anywhere a match to The Rock then you should probably get inked with a bull tattoo design like this.
6. One cool unique tattoo idea for boys would be to try girly tattoos and butterfly tattoo is best contender for it. Here is a mysterious butterfly tattoo on the back bicep of this boy.
7. Good placement of a tattoo design can also make an average tattoo amazing. For example this cherry tattoo design inked behind the ear of this girl looks fantastic.
8. Devil tattoos are equally popular among men and women but people often go for traditional devil tattoos. I would suggest to run your own imagination and come out with a unique satan tattoo like this.
9. Couple tattoos are always adored by people because they define the love and relationship of two people. Here is a cute dolphin couple tattoo that is inked in the style of heart.
10. This realistic dragonfly tattoo design is made even more impressive by placing it right above the shoulder thereby giving it a unique look.
11. The tattoo artist cleverly added a dreamcatcher tattoo design to this bald eagle tattoo. However I would improve it by increasing the size of this tattoo design.
12. Most tattoo artists often suggest trying a colourful fairy tattoo design but in my opinion a silhouette version will look way much better. Judge yourself.
13. When it comes to superhero tattoos people often neglect the charm of hellboy. You should try a hellboy tattoo design because he is one of the coolest anti-hero.
14. Do you love futurama? If so then a unique idea for you would be to try the Hypnotoad tattoo design.
15. You can get tattooed with unique symbols and keep people guessing about the real meaning of the tattoo. Here is a suggestive glyph tattoo for you.
16. Whether you are a guitar lover or not but you have to admit that this is one of the coolest guitar tattoo. I am impressed with the realistic design and placement.
17. One interesting couple tattoo idea is to try the heart tattoo design but try it on unusual places such as on the inner bicep.
18. Horses are probably the second best friend of man behind dog. So why not get inked with a beautiful horse tattoo design.
19. Humming bird are fast. A humming bird tattoo design would suggest that you believe in a fast life.
20. People can go to extreme lengths to grab attention. This picture is perfect example for this. Try this head tattoo design at your own risk.
21. Bee tattoos are gaining a lot of popularity lately. Mainly, because of ‘Save the Honey Bee’ campaign. Here is a cool bee tattoo design.
22. Ladybug tattoos became mainstream popular once again. Thanks to the popularity of 2016 horror film Don’t Breathe.
23. People often side line the idea of getting collar bone tattooed. But trust me if you want a unique tattoo then try a quote inked on collar bone.
24. Bracelet tattoos will not leave much impact on viewer if they are not done using blackwork tattoo art. Here is an amazing bracelet tattoo design.
25. You can overcome your fear by getting it tattooed on your body. You surely know the reason why Bruce wayne chose to be ‘BAT’ man.
26. This amazing flower tattoo design is inspired from the sketches and drawings that were shown in Hindu mythology. It is basically seen with Goddess Laxmi.
27. Full back tattoos have their own appeal but they are no match to upper back tattoos especially on girls. You can opt for tribal designs like this for your upper back.
28. A very unique and amazing matching tattoo idea for sibling is to try the puzzle pieces tattoos.
29. If you try mermaid tattoos then make sure you pick up a design that not only shows the beauty of a mermaid but also the mischief and danger that she might possesses.
30. Patriotic tattoos are closer to heart than many other useless tattoo designs. One cool idea is to get tattooed with your army uniform like this.
31. Another cool idea is to get subtle and more meaningful tattoo design of your favourite animal or bird. This tribal peacock tattoo design is surely better than many big peacock tattoos.
32. This moon tattoo design is surely a perfect choice for a rib cage tattoo.
33. Native American tattoos are not new. A cool modification would be to try a native American chief tattoo but in skull style.
34. Personally I prefer tribal scorpion tattoos due to the curves in the design but traditional scorpion tattoos are popular too and here is one such design.
35. If you ever consider getting tattooed with your nation’s flag then I will strongly recommend you to try it on chest.
36. Probably it is the placement of this bunny tattoo design that makes it so catchy. But I don’t think many people will try it.
37. If you go for a black and grey rose tattoo design then I would suggest you to try pastel color or watercolour on the petals of the rose like this.
38. Traditional ship tattoos would suit those who are in navy or have a close family member in navy.
39. This impressive ship wheel tattoo design is perfectly aligned and therefore it gives a unique impression.
40. Have you ever tried double exposure tattoos? Not ever tattoo artist can design them but they are surely worth trying if you find an experienced artist. Here is a double exposure heart and skull tattoo design on the thigh of this girl.
41. This traditional snake tattoo design might not look scary to many but it is surely grabbing attention and has its own appeal.
42. It is hard to make a 3D spider tattoo design on chest and I am really impressed by the work of this tattoo artist.
43. Dotwork tattoos are really painful but nonetheless they make an average tattoo design meaningful and impressive. Here is a stag tattoo design with mountain and sun in the background.
44. An old school tattoo idea is to have words or symbols inked on your fingers on knuckle. If you are considering this then be sure that the words or symbol are meaningful to you.
45. Religious symbols are always popular among tattoo lovers. You can make a religious tattoo even more meaningful by adding a heartbeat design near it just like this one.
46. No other tattoo will be more meaningful to you than the one that shows your hobbies and interest. For example this woman loves dancing so she opted for a ballerina tattoo design.
47. Here is a meaningful tree tattoo design with a subtle shape of heart and globe thus giving the message that trees are really important for our planet.
48. Flash tattoos are always trendy and they are good option for girls. Here is a flash tattoo pattern on the hand of this woman.
49. Wings tattoos are often misplaced and thereby lose their charm. But if you place them correctly then you will surely have a tattoo design that you will never regret.
50. If you go for a mathematical or geometrical tattoo then I will suggest you to try the dotwork approach as it will give a unique look to the design.
Which of the above tattoo design you liked the most?