41. It’s a good quality to make fun of your self but then again no joke should be taken so seriously. This old man got tattooed with a goat that seems to be grazing on his grey hairs. (Tiny quote tattoos)
42. When you are getting tattoo of your favourite celebrity you are honouring them but if the tattoo goes wrong then that will be a huge disrespect to the celebrity.
43. I am out of words for this tattoo design. May be some part of me wants this tattoo as it is easy ticket to eternal loneliness.
44. I am actually surprised that people can really give tough competition in bad tattoos category. You just cringed from one ugly tattoo and then you stumbled upon another.
45. Is that Lord Voldemort or poor design of Bram Stoker’s Count Dracula? I don’t know who forced this guy to get this design right on the top of his head.
46. If you are out of ugly tattoo ideas then I would recommend you to have a tattoo of a giant eye on any part of body. However it will perfectly suit on the back of the head.
47. It seems like this guy is badly bitten by a Zombie. Oh No wait, it’s just another poor tattoo design that define ugliness in a new way.
48. So if you are given a choice to listen Miley Cyrus’ songs for the rest of your life or to get this particular tattoo (inspired from ‘Wrecking Ball’ song) then what would you choose?
49. Its good that this guy learned self acceptance but isn’t his way a little weird. All logo tattoos are bad (except superhero logos) and this guy made his body a logo store.
50. If you have a kinky side and are really into Bee Dee Es Em then I bet you will love this tattoo design. Honestly Don’t try this.
So which of the tattoo from above picture gallery deserve the award of Worst tattoo ever?