31. Of course a Tupac Shakur Unicorn tattoo will make you famous. See you are all over the internet and people are calling it the worst tattoo ever. (Neck tattoos for girls)
32. OH God No! I can feel for that little kid on how he would feel when he see his own tattoo on the back of his father.
33. Yes, you can photoshop Mr. bean face on every movie poster and it still would be enjoyable but getting tattooed with Mr. bean face is totally wrong and bad idea.
34. Many people like to send subliminal messages through their tattoo design but if you opt for an @dult tattoo and that too on the visible part of body then it is automatically a bad tattoo.
35. I bet that this guy cannot remove his shirt publicly. I really believe that he got this tattoo in a drunken state or just to complete a bet.
36. Getting a tattoo design of a cloth is always a bad idea. You would never want to wear a shirt for the rest of your life then why an ugly tattoo.
37. Many people like to get creative with the tattoos and their placement. But this is not the right way to have a creative tattoo.
38. That broad forehead, unusual eyes, huge gap in the teeth and those unavoidable ugly cheeks – Is that the exact face of the girl or is it just a bad tattoo?
39. Luckily the artist was not able to make a realistic Ryan Gosling tattoo on this spider or otherwise the fan in me would have been offended.
40. Beware before getting religious tattoos as you might end up offending a lot of people. Here this guy got tattooed with Jesus on cross and let’s just say it didn’t turned out really well.