There are many ideas on back tattoos for girls but the most popular ones are surely flowers, birds, and butterfly designs. Girls like to try tattoos on their back because they look very $exy and adorable.
Here we present you 50 meaningful back tattoos for girls –
$exy BackTattoos for Girls
1. A full back tattoo design is always admired by both men and women. You can try a full back tattoo that shows beautiful scenery like this.
2. One of the most sought after back tattoos for girls is the angel wings design as shown here.
3. Most girls want to have a $exy design on their back and I guess this is one of the $exiest design that you can try.
4. An elaborate native American girl tattoo on the back would be loved by both male and female.
5. You can have a mandala style tattoo on back. I would prefer middle back for this.
6. Quote tattoo are not enough for back as they cannot occupy all the space. However, if added with other designs (like flowers) they will look amazing.
7. Spine tattoos are always $exy. You will hardly find any bad spine tattoo design.
8. If you really want to try a quote tattoo on back then opt for bible verses and that too on upper back like this.
9. If you want angel wings on back but not in large size then a cool choice for you would be to try them on back shoulders (on lats) like this.
10. A colourful flower vine on the back would be too hard to reject. Don’t you think so?
Cool back Tattoos for girls
11. As back tattoos can be hidden whenever wished so I would encourage you to try an offbeat design like this.
12. If you are a religious person who wants to have a large size religious tattoo then back is the perfect place for it.
13. Here is a beautiful watercolour flower tattoo on back with butterflies that is too hard to ignore.
14. Can you guess what tattoo design is this on the back of this girl? It is a map tattoo.
15. Many find a flower vine that rises from lower back to upper back as $exy but if you have broad back then you can surely try a wide flower vine tattoo.
16. Native americans considered dreamcatcher to be lucky charm. You can try a dreamcatcher tattoo around your backbone.
17. This might come as a weird design but trust me Cheshire cat are one of the most popular tattoo design in the world.
18. Another impressive idea would be to try a cross tattoo on back like this.
19. Try a dragon tattoo on back and you would not look for another back tattoo for girl.
20. Dragonflies represent hope and fight against all odds. Such design is suitable for full back.
Back tattoos For Girls Ideas
21. Here is another stylish double dreamcatcher tattoo design for the back.
22. Flower tattoos are number one pick for back but do you know they can be improved with beautiful geometric patterns.
23. If you believe in the religion of humanity then this is a masterpiece tattoo design for you that you can try on your back.
24. Yes this is an offbeat design but then again it will be unique to try.
25. Another cool idea that I would suggest you Is to try heart tattoo design and that too on lower back like this.
26. Butterflies look beautiful on every part of body so why not try them on back too.
27. If you are fan of Japanese art culture then you should try a Japanese tattoo. I would prefer a cherry blossom tattoo on the back like this.
28. A blooming flower tattoo on back would also look adorable but I would suggest you to pick flowers like Marigold or Lily.
29. Your tattoo doesn’t have to be just on back. You can have a flower vine tattoo that rises from your stomach and covers your rib cage and back like this.
30. This tribal tattoo design on the back of this girl is inspired from Aztec art.
Lower Back Tattoos For Girls
31. Boys like to have gun tattoos near their lower stomach. For girls the gun tattoos would look great on lower back.
32. Here is another lower back tattoo idea for girl – It features a tribal flower tattoo design.
33. A unique idea would be to ink a circle (make it look like sun or moon) and then ink design around it like this.
34. Peacock feather represents fertility and beauty. You can try a feather (any bird of your choice) tattoo design on your back.
35. Wolf tattoo represents courage and family bonding. You can try a matching wolf tattoo on your back with your sibling or parents.
36. Watercolor tattoos on back will not stay longer but it is hard to resist such beautiful watercolour rose tattoo.
37. Bird tattoos look great on arm or back. Here is a mix up of bird and music note tattoo on lower back.
38. Another cool idea would be to try a flower vine tattoo around your rib cage in such manner that it covers back as well.
39. Geometrical tattoos are usually tried on forearms but you can also give them a try on back.
40. A skull tattoo of native American chief will look amazingly beautiful on full back.
Unique Back Tattoos for Girls
41. Most people think that back tattoos need to be big. That is not true. A simple and small size tattoo (arrow) like this would look great as well.
42. If you ever consider for snake tattoo then the best place to get them is back. See it for yourself how good they look.
43. If someone from your family served in navy or is sailor then a good idea would be to try compass tattoo on back like this.
44. A single star tattoo might not look attractive but cluster of star tattoo surely looks adorable. Back is one of the best place to try them.
45. Moon tattoos are very popular as they represent changing phases of life. Back provide enough space to try the moon phase tattoos.
46. Lotus flower tattoos represent struggle and hardship. You can show a blooming lotus flower in mud on your back.
47. Phoenix tattoo represent rebirth – a new beginning. If you are trying to move on from your past then try phoenix tattoo.
48. Tribal flower tattoos always look great. Girls can try them easily on middle back.
49. An elaborative and complex back tattoo design like this would be hard to ink but an experienced tattoo artist will pull it off.
50. Do you love travelling then you would surely like to try a world map tattoo. But remember the best place to try them is back.
This was our photo gallery of back tattoos for girls – which one you liked the most?