21. Lower back neck tattoos are more popular among girls as they are easy to hide.(Old school ufo tattoos)
22. I would not recommend such tattoos. It needs a brave soul to embrace such tattoo designs and walk proudly in public.
23. You don’t need to have just Black and White tattoos on the back of the neck. Play with the colors and you might end up with the most beautiful tattoo on your body.
24. Flower tattoos are second most popular tattoo design among girls for back neck.
25. Mandala tattoos are not easy to be inked on the Back of the neck. Only an experience tattoo artist can ink Mandala tattoos on back neck.
26. If you want to make your moon tattoo look more meaningful then have it on the back of the neck.
27. Go Offbeat. Instead of opting for simple animal tattoos on back of neck you can have weird goat tattoos. Is this Sister Abigail of Wyatt family?
28. Isn’t this the cutest back neck tattoo ever? This tattoos was borrowed from Tumblr.
29. Infinity tattoo designs are best suited behind the neck but they are not very popular designs.
30. Another favourite candidate for back of the neck tattoo is dragonfly. Here is a beautiful dragonfly back neck tattoo.