21. The sun dial tattoo design of Aztec civilization is based on the sun clock which also predicted the end of the world.
22. The Aztec stone aka Sun stone of the five eras had designs of Monkey, Jaguar, Wind and Water in it along with the ruler’s glyph.
23. If you do not want to go by the traditional Aztec tattoo design you can opt for any design and modify it into Aztec style like this.
24. You can have the sun calendar tattoo design in any size. If you opt for small size then have it on the forearm.
25. Here is a modern variation of the Aztec sun calendar in which the ruler’s face is made to look like President Donald Trump.
26. This Aztec sun calendar tattoo design is made from Henna and it is temporary. I liked the variation in it.
27. Eagle was considered as one of the most important living being in Aztec culture so you can try an eagle tattoo.
28. The tattoo artist beautifully inked an Aztec skull warrior in leopard skin on the ribcage of this boy.
29. To protect themselves, Aztec warriors used to wear strong helmets and masks. Here is Aztec mask tattoo design.
30. The Aztec civilization warriors were fierce and strong and you should show that in your tattoo design.