One of the most meaningful tattoo designs is of arrow tattoos. Artist often recommend tattoos of arrow and bow to young people because these tattoos have deep meaning. Arrows are pointed weapon whose only aim is to tear through the target. Thus arrow tattoos will suit people who only focus on their aim and believe in themselves to achieve it. Here we chose 50 must try arrow tattoo designs for men and women. Please note that here are tattoo designs of the famous weapon and not of the DC superhero The Arrow who also appears in a TV show. So here are 50 arrow tattoo ideas for you-
Arrow Tattoos Ideas and Designs
1. If you opt for a medium or large size arrow tattoo then you should divide it in multiple sections with each section giving its own unique look like this.
2. I don’t know what these number represents in the arrow tattoo but yes many people opt for arrow tattoo with number. The number could be their birth year or date of birth or any important number.
4. Arrow sleeve tattoo is impossible but you can try a unique design where you opt for a long (but slim and pointy) arrow tattoo that is followed by a good quote. It is also an interesting quote tattoo idea.
5. Various parts of arrow are made of various popular geometrical shapes such as triangle and circle. So you can try an arrow tattoo that is geometrical and symmetrical.
6. Ampersand tattoos have decent popularity and if you wish to have a mix up tattoo then try ampersand and arrow tattoo design like this.
7. Another cool tribal arrow tattoo idea would be to get the arrow tattoo done with tattoo ink and then the tail be followed by a watercolour tattoo design like this.
8. As arrow tattoos are usually small in size so a good addition that you can do in them is to add a micro yin yang tattoo that represents the balance of good and evil in life.
9. Couples can try pretty sun and moon tattoos within an arrow tattoo design. The sun and moon should be at the centre of the arrow and also the arrow should point towards their better half.
10. Instead of adding different geometrical symbols to your arrow tattoo I would recommend you to follow pattern of just one symbol to create an illusion tattoo. Here is an arrow tattoo with square designs.