31. I really liked the way the tattoo artist worked on the facial expression of this anime tattoo.
32. If you want a female anime tattoo then choose Princess Mononoke.
33. Anime tattoo outlines will not be just enough to make a perfect tattoo. Coloring is must.
34. Japanese anime is different from American animation due to the difference in facial expression and eyes. Just look at the eyes of this anime tattoo.
35. This amazing anime tattoo on the shoulder of this boy looks majestic.
36. Adding Japanese symbols and fonts to your tattoo would increase the authenticity of the anime tattoo.
37. Here are multiple anime tattoos inspired from the Japanese anime film Spirited Away.
38. If you have a word tattoo then you can add an anime character to it that best define the word.
39. The problem with colourful anime tattoos is that they will fade away sooner than later. Here is a studio ghibli tattoo in fading state.
40. No matter in which pose the anime character is, the artist must work on the facial expressions and eyes.