Best 3D Tattoos
11. If you opt for multiple 3D tattoos then make sure they complement each other or otherwise the whole design would be just waste of space. Here is a confusing 3D tattoo of a lioness and a candle.
12. Girls like to have butterfly tattoos so I would recommend them to try a 3D butterfly tattoo design on shoulder like this.
13. If you opt for a 3D tribal design then my suggestion would be to go for a native Indian or a tribal male portrait tattoo design like this.
14. If you want a 3D temporary tattoo design then I would suggest you to either go for a watercolour 3d tattoo or a pastel 3D tattoo.
15. 3D tattoos require more space than an average tattoo design so have it on body parts like thighs, shoulders or chest or back.
16. It is better to pick up a realistic 3D tattoo design then to go after an imaginative tattoo design. Here is a 3D flower tattoo along with an eye tattoo and a diamond tattoo.
17. Even though I would suggest a medium size 3D portrait tattoo but if you are huge fan of a musician or actor or actress then you can opt for a full back 3d tattoo like this (Oozy osbourne).
18. A 3d sleeve tattoo design is ideal for those who are looking for a cover up tattoo design on arms.
19. You can also get your name (or your loved ones name) inked in 3D style. For this you have to choose 3D fonts.
20. 3D tattoos can go wrong so be sure that you pick up the right design and the right artist or otherwise it might become a huge tattoo fail.